We are excited to announce that Rio Drake Farm will reopen on June 1st 2019 with a new name: Encanto Lodge!
We are incorporating our 10 year experience and knowledge we gained from leading Rio Drake Farm in the Design of our new project, Encanto Lodge.
Encanto Lodge will provide you more comfort and more privacy, while still maintaining the essential ingredients of Rio Drake Farm:
- Lots of pure Nature – Jungle, River, Lagoon and a lonesome beach are within spitting distance
- Scenic sunsets with the pacific ocean and the Caño island in the background
- familiar atmosphere
- Scarlet Macaws, Hummingbirds, Iguanas, Kinkajous, Caimans and more wildlife that visit our farm and its surroundings
- guest rooms decorated with paintings from the local wildlife and hammocks invite to chill out
- Guided tours to Corcovado National Park with its huge species richness, Snorkeling or Diving at the Caño Island´s reserve and many more…
- Horses on our pastures
- Canoe and trails for individual exploration of the environment
We will start the opening with one family bungalow and will announce further details as soon as we know. We are looking forward to your visit at Encanto Lodge,
Edu and Sabrina